Hi Dave, I live in Akron(Summit County). They did make it more difficult than
the original program. Typical, the junkers applied for plates originally and
ruined it for everyone so the GOV made it more difficult. There is a "List"
of qualified cars, performance/out of production,etc. that comprise the list.
My wagon, go figure, wasn't on the list. I had to supply photographs,
articles about wagons and receipts totalling over $5,000.00. Then it was up
to their discretion. I passed. You can get the phone number from the license
bureau to call Columbus and get the specifics. Probably can get it on line as
well. Hope this helps.

Mark