Kelly NEVER say they don't do that here, the Tree-Huggers are
after all of us. Look in CA, the Tree-huggers don't want a power
plant even when they have no lights!
Look at Dallas & Ellis county, they are all biting the EPA
stuff, it's only a matter of time.
And remember "Exempt" is only one bill away from going away!

If for no other reason I have seen ads wanting to buy the
pollution equipment needed to get there 83 past inspection
where they live.

There's always the good old boy way of buying a sticker....we have a lot of family that have lived in that county for twenty seven years....there's no interstates or towns over 3000 people there either...pardon my french, but F*&k the tree huggers. I haven't had a car tested in Dallas (except for the Monte Carlo once) since it started...always bought the stickers. I just don't believe in that crap nor will I jump through hoops for the governments' money machine (that masquerades as environment protection)!

Rant Off...flame suit on...

Kelly & Jana Hanna
Red Rocks!
http://www.hannasupersports.com