At 01:53 PM 11/27/2001 -0600, you wrote:

>Good....I'm getting really tired of all the damn viri on this list. I've
>had more trips on Norton here on this list than with all my other lists
>COMBINED.
>
>It's getting ridiculous and I'm gonna have to bail if it keeps up.
>
>Kelly C. Hanna

I bet it's F**D people....
Kelly viri are a way of life now, I get about 10 a day, from
lists I run, there is no stopping it, just be setup to intercept
them.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com