Title: Message
The virus is finding the email addresses from the inbox and contact lists. The chevelle-list does not accept attachments so it *shouldn't* have come through with any mail sent from this list, it bounces the attachments out. It also bounces out about 50 spam emails a day that marketers are trying to slide in.

A note however. Please do not send pictures or documents to this list. In the past week alone about 15 pictures were attempted and they end up coming into my 56K dialup - for a very long time.

Al - list admin

Good....I'm getting really tired of all the damn viri on this list. I've had more trips on Norton here on this list than with all my other lists COMBINED.

It's getting ridiculous and I'm gonna have to bail if it keeps up.

Kelly C. Hanna