On my car I don't run original rims so I don't really know, I run an
antiquidated set of Keystone mags (they rule, at least I think and thats all
that counts, I shoot for a late 70searly 80s look so they fit the bill) I
have about an inch to inch and a half between the wheel and caliper, don't
quote me I'm not too sure never thought about it.  My only problem is that I
drag sometimes, but remember I live in KY and I have the suckiest roads in
the country, anytime I drive/drove out of state I never had a problem
dragging 'cause the roads don't beat you to death.  Don't get me wrong its
partly my fault too when I drag hitting about 55-60 into a dip or pothole,
the only change I had to make was I had to get longer tie rod ends the rest
of the deal was a simple bolt on.  BTW it gives the car a killer stance
while its at it.
Josh