>On my car I don't run original rims so I don't really know, I run an
>antiquidated set of Keystone mags (they rule, at least I think and
>thats all that counts, I shoot for a late 70searly 80s look so they
>fit the bill) I have about an inch to inch and a half between the
>wheel and caliper, don't quote me I'm not too sure never thought
>about it.

My wheels aren't original either - they're a set of ancient Welds,
with the 'kidney bean' shaped cutouts. Is there a generic name for
these?  Anyway, they fit the caprice, so they should fit the caprice
spindles while they're on my car.

>My only problem is that I drag sometimes,

hah! With the 250/powerglide I'm just set up for cruising. No drags
here, but it would be nice to spank a few local members of the Uncle
Ben's Racing Team.

>   but remember I live in KY and I have the suckiest roads in the
>country, anytime I drive/drove out of state I never had a problem
>dragging 'cause the roads don't beat you to death.  Don't get me
>wrong its partly my fault too when I drag hitting about 55-60 into a
>dip or pothole, the only change I had to make was I had to get
>longer tie rod ends the rest of the deal was a simple bolt on.  BTW
>it gives the car a killer stance while its at it.

Wahoo!  It's all about the killer stance, cause it rides slightly
nose-high right now.

Thanks,
Dave.
--
There is a world of difference between having to say something and
having something to say. - John Dewey.