Thanks for all of the help! It is a column shifter,
and that little wire/screw combo seems to be what I
need to adjust.
I tried adjusting it, but I only got it adjusted for
drive, L1, L2, - it seems like the thing has been
stretched out or something, because it goes from park
being correct, to reverse being neutral, neutal being
on a blank spot, and drive and up being correct. I
should be able to figure it out now that I know where
to look. Thanks again for the help!

-Bill