 -----Original Message-----
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf Of Cliff Simpson
Sent:   28. januar 2002 02:36
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [Chevelle-List] Intro, where to get low fluid indicator for 70
Malibu.

Tigergutt wrote:

> Welcome to the list !

Thanks

> Any pictures of the rear window defroster ??

Here's a crappy one:
http://www.ucalgary.ca/~csimpson/70_large/Chevelle_Rear_Defroster.JPG
You can sort of see the large wires that run up both sides and the thinner
wires running across.

It's a kit that requires cleaning the heck out of the windshield and
applying the sticky wires.  My father in law installed it and he grumbled
for days.  You know how you rate jobs in how many beers it takes?  Well
when he did stuff it was rated in how many days he swore for afterward :)

And as a warning to the guy talking about the HEI, don't hook all your new
additions to the same fuse.  The only time our car ever stranded us (when
not involved in an accident) was when the fuse running the stock rear
window defroster fan, the new rear window defroster wires, and the HEI
blew.  As you can guess it was during the middle of winter :0

Always hook your HEI to a source by itself, IMHO.