Jeff, 7042210 indicates a '72 application but I don't
know the specifics off the top of my head.  It's
possible that 1 vacuum port in question is manifold
vacuum and the other is ported; hook a vacuum gauge to
each with the engine running at idle and the throttle
blades closed.  If it's manifold vacuum you'll get a
high reading and ported vacuum will give a very low
reading.  You can use either for your advance as they're
nearly identical once the throttle blades open; use
whichever your engine likes best.

The torque specs sound good but I'm not sure about that
pigtail thingy, though.  ;^)

Brad O.