Hi Larry
Thank you for your response.  I would appreciate any help.
thanks again
jake

At 09:42 PM 5/18/2002, you wrote:
Jake:
any car can have ac added to it. There are companies who make retrofit ac units. Several guys I know have had them installed in their CHEVELLES and have been very happy. in June (6-8) ; there will be Chevelleabration: the largest chevelle show in the nation. It will be near Nashville,Tenn. I'm sure you will find many of the members on the list who will be willing to help you find one. i actually have some online friends in Tenn. if you do find or hear of one near you i may be able to ask one of my buddies to check it out for you. also welcome to the list. you will find all kinds of help here. good luck on finding a 66. they are out there and many are near you. Below are two great links to CHEVELLES.
                                                                                    Larry (Z)
The American Chevelle Enthusiasts Society....ACES
Team Chevelle - Online Performance | Total resource center for Chevelles & El Caminos.