Hi Rob
Thanks for the information.  By any chance do they have a web site ?
thanks for responding to my e-mail.
jake

At 02:26 PM 5/25/2002, you wrote:
Hey Jake,
     also in calif. -- Kassabian Motors, Dublin,(925)829-2825.   They deal in all classic and collector cars and have quite a collection of muscle cars on consignment....

             Rob Means
"be good,if not,be good at it
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: Larry Williams
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2002 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] disabled needs advice

Jake,  I know its a long ways away, you might look at Chuckiesclassics.com for a car if you can't find anything but rust buckets back East.  Chuckies is in Burson Calif. (central valley southeast of Sacramento)  He has a 66 396, but it is a 4 speed priced at $17,500.  Nice car.  Will get more info if you want more.  Shipping would probably cost around $1200.   Good Luck.  Larry Williams  65 SS  BB