HI again
I sent them another emial and it got bounced back.  Would you mind asking them how much the 67 SS 396 is ?  It has AC and auto, 400hp.
thanks so much
jake

At 01:24 PM 5/28/2002, you wrote:
Jake, I just realized that the e-mail address is incorrect on the Chuckies Classics web page.  You will notice chuckies is missing the "c" in [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Just insert the "c"   I have notified them.

Let me know if you need help.  I live just down the road.  I can send pictures of a car or inspect (nonprofessionally) for you.

Larry Williams

----- Original Message -----
From: Jake Trexel
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] disabled needs advice

Hi Larry
Thank you for your reply.  I am always surprised to get any positive response or any response at all to any postings to any thing, when people see the "disabled" beside my name.  It seems, that once people see that I am disabled I am not worth talking to any more let alone helping out.

I went to the site you mentioned and found a 67 SS with AC and automatic transmission.  I wrote them but have not heard back from them.  With the one your found, due to my arthritis in my hips and sever spinal problem, I cannot shift gears any more.

thanks again
jake