any 65-72 12 bolt rear from any GM A body will bolt up.  The thing that you have to watch when using a 65-67 rear in a 68-72 is that it is 1" narrower on each side.  It can be good for putting bigger tires on to a degree.  None that I know of came with factory discs on the rear.  any good donor car would be a LeMans/GTO, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Skylark/GS, Cutlass/442.
Also, with the 1967 rears, you have to use the 67 springs with it b/c they are different that the rest for some reason.  I would personally stick to looking for a rear from a 68-72.  To see if it's a posi or not, there are 3 ways to tell.  1 Spin the tires, if both go the same direction, there ya go, 2 pop the cover off and look at the carrier, 3 look at the code on the front of the passenger side axle tube.  Hope this helps

Tom