I know this isn't really your point, but it reminded me to make a reminder
:)

Just in case some new guys don't know or if anyone's forgotten, there's an
archive of past email at
http://www.mail-archive.com/chevelle-list%40chevelles.net/

Update on my engine swap:  Engine's in, everything will be bolted up by the
end of today.  The exhaust is mocked up and should be welded by the end of
the day.  Only thing left to do is the wiring and I'll be back on the road!
Can't wait! :)

On a side note.  If anyone who has installed the Flowmaster 2-1/2" exhaust
kit on their car has a picture (or REALLY detailed instructions) of where
the rearmost hanger is supposed to bolt in, I could really use it.  It says
to use the stock location, but 1) I don't know where that is because the
last person who did exhaust made their own holes and stuff.  2) The bracket
doesn't seem to line up anywhere and I'm stumped trying to figure it out.

Thanks for your help guys!

Rodney.
71 Chevelle
El Mirage, AZ