Hi Dale,

How are you finding which muffler comes with which kit? I checked out the
links you posted, but I'm still wondering how you found them. When I cruise
around their site, I don't see where the info is listed.

I am looking at the Chevy application chart, and the 2 kits are listed on
the same line. The 52456 (5-inch 50 series) is highlighted by a black block
with white type, so I was assuming that this means that these are the
mufflers that come with both kits. Also, I have been checking other catalogs
and have seen the 17119 listed saying that it comes with 50 series mufflers.
Also, in my phone calls with them, I do believe they said that both kits
come with 50 series mufflers. I'll have to check it out tomorrow because
they are closed for the day.

John Nasta