In a message dated 11/21/02 7:28:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Which tailpipes did you install? Based on the diagram from their web site, it looks like one set goes straight back and the other goes to the rear corners. The "bent" ones look too long to possibly exit behind the tires, but maybe that's just an inaccuracy in the diagram.

John Nasta

Hi John,
            I installed the straight tail pipes.  Hrmmmm.. now you got me going.  I better take a trip out to the garage to take a look at the 'extra' tail pipes...  Okay, I'm back. My bad!!!  The 'extra' tail pipes that I did not install are straight out as well, but turn down at the end, they do not exit behind the rear tire.  There is no problem with the Flowmaster diagram,I was wrong. Sorry about the error.

Kurt Ehrhardt
66 Chevelle Malibu
66 Chevelle SS
ACES #1280