From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Clint Hooper
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 11:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Taller spindle conversion

How much steering lock-to-lock did you lose in the conversion,Dave? What are the effects of the increased bumpsteer of the conversion? What was the condition of your suspension system on your '70 when you performed the conversion? What is the condition of your suspension on your 72 Elky? Just trying to make sure we are comparing apples to apples here,that's all.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636