I totally understand that excitement feeling..... Had it all my life!!!!!
 Ðäññÿ ..............
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Is it worth it??

Hi again,

Thanks to all you guys who took the time to think about & answer my question. I am definitely going to heed all of your advice & pass on this car to find one with a more solid body, or at least one where the welding is minimal. This being my 1st resto Chevelle (but not my 1st driver) I agree that it would be smarter to keep looking for something more in my "experience zone". I couldn't help but get excited when I found this Malibu barely 10 minutes away from where I work. It's funny how it's even possible to get excited looking at a rusty heap but I guess that's something only people who have been "bitten by the bug" would understand.

Thanks again!