Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 11:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Front Windshield 67 Chevelle

I used to own a wrecking yard and sold many windshields. I have a tool that is made for this. It has a handle that you hold with one hand and it has a cutting blade on the end. The blade is at a 90 degrees to the handle. Down close to the blade, a cable is attached with a handle on the cable. This is used to pull the blade through the seal and with a little practice you can cut a windshield out in just a few minutes. I hope this explanation is good enough to understand. If someone wants to see the tool, I can send them a pic of it. Or if you are interested, I can try to find out who sells them. If I remember correctly, I bought it off of a snap-on truck.