Title: Re: [Chevelle-List] Electrical suggestions?
on 3/19/03 11:06 AM, Clint Hooper at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Has anyone on here purchased a oem-style harness from M&H? If so,how much do they get for theirs?
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
'91 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody
http://www.LT5Registry.net/
'69 El Camino ProTourer  ACES #1650
http://dalesplace.com/misc/friends/clint_hooper.htm
'99 Honda F6 Valkyrie custom for sale

Clint,
Theirs are the only ones I use... certainly not the least expensive, but IMO they are the best.  Correct gauge wire, colors and terminal ends, and great customer service, too.  Plus, if you need something special (like converting to an HEI, or adding an MSD ignition, or electric fans) added to the harness, they will do it and it'll look just like "factory."

If you're looking for totally original-style harnesses, however, I believe you can buy them for a little less from one of their distributors, than direct.  I know Year One carries them...

Chuck