----- Original Message -----
From: Wayne

Clint.. there are 4.. there can be more i.e console harness. &.. AC harness....
the.. basic 4 are... Forward Lamp harness.... engine harness... Dash 7 instrument harness and rear body lamp harness....

MH and Factory Fit ..will sell you the connectors and clips and  mys.  parts to repair
 you old harness...

Wayne
ACES #1556
TCG #186