-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lahar
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2003 12:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Valve cover vent!

You might be right about the dimension of the "vacuum hose"!
Shouldn't the passenger side go to the "vacuum source" too, via a T
connection combining both valve vents?
If I put a "breather" on the passenger side, isn't that breather going
let engine fumes in to the engine compartment as well?
Can I just plug the present valve cover vent until I get it properly
fixed?
The reason I'm asking is that the fumes from the valvecover seems to
leak
into the coupé.

Best regards Pelle