From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Diane Peppin
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 10:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Blown Head Gasket PART 2

Rodney;
    Good luck figuring it out, maybe this is a good time to get dart heads? Look on the bright side, and whatever you do don't get rid of your ride. You take good care of it, and it will take care of you...shy of not fishtailing, these light assed bit"*hes love to slide. I remember in 85 when I was turning left onto a hill on ramp in the rain. I started sliding right away.. to the right, I stepped on the pedal and tried to straighten it up...then it went the other way.... and finally the third fish tail spun me around completely, and I sat facing the way I came, sitting perfect on the shoulder of the road. It was dark and visibility was 50ft. In the dark as I sat looking ahead..down the ramp on the other side of the road...I saw the cherries on the town cruiser light up, and spin to let me know he was coming. When he gave me the ticket he told me..I saw you start fishtailing and saw you try to punch it and bring it her around, and I said to myself "if she gets out of this third one I'll let her go...   :-Diane