Sorry I was referring to the 10 year old.

Cheers,

Ken

Michael Pell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's a real nice way to treat those who took a moment to answer your
question (other than the 10 year old who needs a good old fashioned
whipping)....

Those of us who've been down the road of restoring an old car understand
that it's not an "investment" in terms of making money, but in terms of
getting pleasure from doing the work, having a classic, and enjoying the
ride. I've spent several years restoring a Malibu back to original,
plus a few touches that I've always wanted. I could never get the total
investment out of it by selling it, but then, I'll never sell it either
so I really don't care from that standpoint.

The point is to build the car you want, otherwise if you build a car you
don't want you will very likely take a loss when you sell it (not to
mention the lost hours of labor). Of course that's not necessarily
including the value you got while building it and/or driving it.

Funny how you were concerned about offending others in your original
email, but still made the following comments. This sure seems far more
offensive than your first questions (yes I would agree legit questions,
BTW).

--
Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
and my For Sale page at http://www.ProStreetCar.com/classifieds.html