True...to true....at least he spelled it right.  He probably though he signed up for the Mustang list and cant read verry good.

Stupidity should be painful..............back to Chevelles
Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Ken's Email
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 1:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Chevelle Malibus vs. Chevelle SS'= return values ???? Legitimate question and concern...

What ?  Pragley ?  Did you not understand the original question ?

Thanks to Dale and a few others for a reasonable response. Just musing here. When I checked my totals on this 67 Chevelle, I realized how much I had spent already. Then, when I realize I have two sons to send to college, I go on a guilt trip.

However, like any other investment....u have to ask the question. See my further comment below to the morons on this list who have no appreciation for a legitimate question that most of us ask ourselves when we are over spending on our rides.

<
Matt:

Thanks. Your response and a few others indicate to me that my question is a legitimate
one. Just like investing in stocks. Your investing in a nice ride, a classic. But, you want to also be assured that if you decide to sell it down the road, you can at least get a partial return.

I don't follow the other seemingly idiotic responses from some morons on this list. But, I
guess I should expect a few whackos who are not too deep in thought or patience. They would probably invest in land out in the desert just because it is there. Then question whether you should invest in worthless land.

Peace...out...

Big Ken>

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
WHAT