>I have replaced the tranny gasket twice and it still leaks. I used hi-temp
>RTV only on the pan side the first time, and on both sides the second time.
>What the F does it take to make one of these puppies not leak?

Don't use any RTV.  Just a good quality cork gasket, install it dry, and don't
over-torque.
The root of the problem is that darned self-reproducing auto trans fluid.   Not
only will it self-reproduce, it will seek out even the tiniest of cracks to seep
thru for eternity.   The only solution is to switch to a manual.  ;-))))

Congrats on the drive!

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com