Man John, I swear you've had the worst luck of anyone on this list when it
comes to being mis-understood.....
I think you need a big bold disclaimer to go along with your signature, and
I think I'll start one.

Mike,
BIG DISCLAIMER:  My name is "Mike"; I have a problem (or 2):  I tell jokes,
I'm sarcastic, I'm fecescious (sp?), I'm even "flippant" at times, I
pass along humor, I participtate in NC content (gasp), I'm not depressed,
I'm not giving up my hobby, I am wrong sometimes but not intentionally so,
I'm not perfect but am well intended.  I am not always politically correct,
especially internationally.  I sometimes mispspell things, and do wrong
grammar.  I love this list for all it's variety and fun.  I know how to use
a delete key, and how to unsubscribe.  I am Mike.

--
  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com