The funny thing is, the list of things needing repair
is quickly growing smaller, and I'm almost a bit
depressed about it..  When I bought the car, I kept
looking at it and thinking about how great it will be
to get it back on the road one day- and now that it's
back on the road, the more I long for another heap of
rusted steel parts to breathe new life into..

Jim