Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Need computer help

I've thought about doing that,Steve,but as soon as I click on "Contact Us" which is the way to email them,my computer will lock. There are no error messages,,it just simply freezes and I have to go through the whole Control/Alternate/Delete process to end the task.
I know Windows XP would be better than my present 98 but my operating shouldn't be the problem with this particular site. Never had this sort of problem,before.
Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
LT5 Registry Director
http://www.LT5Registry.net/