Yeah, that was kinda the story on mine.  My cousin (a year older than me)
bought it new in the summer of '64, then passed away Christmas of '65.  His
Mom and Dad (my favorite aunt and uncle) kept the car and drove it a lot.
Then, along about 1989 my aunt got afraid she was gonna wreck it so it was
parked under a carport with a cover on it.  The took care of it but it
wasn't driven... It took me 13 years of begging to get her to sell it to me.
I had to promise to keep the car until she passes away... It was kind of
their "shrine" to their son.

-= Gunner =-
-= Jacksonville FL =-
-= www.tail-gunner.net =-