-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Lessenberry
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 2:30 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] front discs again

>Who knows how many Chevelles (and others) have rotted away because the
>well meaning owners meant to do something with it because it was in the

>family from new but it just never happened.

I know of two in my area now, a '68 and a '69.  They've been sitting for
10
years or more, and will probably rot where they sit.  I asked about the
'69
and the guy said he was keeping it for his son.  I asked where his son
was,
and he said he didn't know, he left home 5 years ago and he hasn't heard

from him since.  Maybe I should have offered to be adopted so I could
have
the car.  :-)))

BL