Thanks Walt. Would rather keep the original style hose. Still trying to figure out if the synthetic is what is causing the problem.

Kent
'68 Malibu ZZ502/502 :)
ACES #5102

Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] ps hose "bleeding" through... ?

Several have been right on the money regarding tractor supply houses
having the ability to build hoses.  Back in high school I worked at a
farm supply.  We built hoses all day long.  If they repair tractors
and implements they will be able to help you out.
Walt
http://www.personal.kent.edu/~wbainey/CHEVELLE.htm

----- Original Message ----- From: Donald Gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 10:05 pm Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] ps hose "bleeding" through... ?

Any agricultural implement dealer should be able to help you. Tell
them you
need this size and length of hose in low pressure hydraulic. Low
pressure
hyrdaulic is single braid and bends fairly well. Works great as a
return
hose and will not weep and you will be able to just clamp on each
end.