From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 10:26 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

Pete, I have to agree with Shawn that the MC is at fault here. I was going to
mention that there might be air in the line, but if the car was sitting for any
length of time then the air could have made it's way back up the line and into
the MC therefore "bleeding" themselves of any air. Even new MC's have been
known to fail. Like someone earlier said in this thread "s**t happens"
sometimes. They are machanical and they will fail. I'm glad for you that it
failed in your driveway and not on the highway which would increase the "pucker
factor" drastically.

John L.