Are you guys familiar with the Powermaster 9000 starters?
There are two fat connectors at the end of the solenoid.
I assume that the other big connection at the end of the starter
is for ground connection? (I didn't do the initial installation
and assumed that I should be this way)
Right now is the starter only grounded via the block.
Could that be the problem?

My plans for today!

Add groundstraps to the frame & firewall to a total of four
All around the engine.

Run a separate heavy gauge ground cable from the connection
on the block to the starters second connection. (If that's what it's for?)

Run a new super heavy gauge cable from the battery to the
junction on the enginblock.

Add a relay to control the starter rather than letting the
Ignitionkey take the load!

Pelle