Ha!  Bill beat me to it!

--
 I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my
 life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -author unknown
Ten Commandments -- The real reason that we can't have the Ten
 Commandments in a Courthouse is that you cannot post "Thou Shalt Not
 Steal", Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building
full
 of lawyers, judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment.

 Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
 TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
 Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
 Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6