  From: Dale
  Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 12:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 12 Bolt yoke

  Beware of blanket statements; u-bolts were not standard across the board.
The 67 driveshaft, u-joint mounting method, and rear pinion yoke flange was
different on the TH400 than anything else in 67.  The TH400 used the strap/bolt
arrangement where everything else used the u-bolt/nut arrangement.  I've seen
the strap/bolt in a 69 AIM as well.

  Dale