I don't think there is a 'bigger size' of u-bolts.  The difference (I
believe) is with the strap/bolt you can't put a u-bolt through the yoke
because it's drilled for the bolt.  Hopefully the 12-bolt rear end will have
the straps/bolts necessary.  Currie Enterprises,
http://www.currieenterprises.com <http://www.currieenterprises.com/> , lists
"U-JOINT STRAP KIT FOR 1310 YOKE" at $6.95, part #CE-4058.  The picture
shown is u-bolts but it's a "sample image only".  I think Year One also has
them for $10.60, part #MG328 and are listed as "Type-1 U-joint strap kit.
Universal joint strap kits for models using Type-1 universal joints at the
rear axle. Includes straps and hardened bolts."

Or maybe someone has a pair lying around from an old project, :*)

Dale McIntosh

 <http://www.chevellecd.com> 1966/67 Chevelle Reference CDs

ACES #1709/TC GOLD #92 <http://www.chevellecd.com>

  _____