Thanks guys.  I hate to take time to say what many others have said before me,
but I have to let you know how important this list is to many of us.  All of
the valuable insights and information that is available and can't be had from
many books and documents.  It takes so long to get things done the first time,
I'd hate to have to take it apart later, and redo for lack of good information.

Ryan, we are closer to the same page as you might think.  I also have a rebuilt
4 spd Saginaw and a 4 spd out of a Laguna.

I'll try to find out more about what they are from the casting numbers.
Thanks again guys.