  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Kovach
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 3:03 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Oil pan removal

Not sure on a small block but on a big block you need to pull the motor to
take off the pan.

Malibu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can the oil pan be pulled on a '66 Malibu with just raising the front of the
engine? I need to change the high volume oil pump. It's sending the needle
off the gage.

Thanks