Finally!  Wow, what a PIA.
Ok, I was using the wrong word, indeed I have a 'distribution block'. Sorry for the confusion.

If the distribution block does have this valve, then that was probably the culprit, and it managed to fix itself. Although it took me forever to get the fronts to bleed also. I think a key to it was that I disconnected a coupling of 2 lines (front and rear), which reduced the distance and thus the resistence. I then pumped until I got to the open end, reconnected, and continued.
I also re-bled the MC in the car.  That seemed to help.

That was definately the worst problem with bleeding brakes that I've ever had, but the brakes work great, and I can make the event tonight.

Thanks for all the help!

--
 I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't, Than live my