Ryan, My family and I send our prayers to you and your family.

God Bless!

Frank

  _____

From: Rick Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2007 1:29 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] With a heavy heart

Ryan, Your daughter and family are in our prayers.    Continue to have faith
that good things do happen.

On Dec 29, 2007 11:57 PM, langus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is way off topic but I consider you guys my friends.  We found out
around Christmas time that my daughter who is 22 months old, has Luekemia.
We are at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City Iowa with has a
wonderful cancer center so she is in good hands but our first daughter died
of systic kydney failer so this is especially scary for my family.  I ask
for your thoughts and prayers in the coming days....

Thank you

Ryan Langstraat

1968 Malibu

--