-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of langus
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 11:58 PM
To: Chevelle Chat Forum
Subject: [Chevelle-list] With a heavy heart

This is way off topic but I consider you guys my friends.  We found out
around Christmas time that my daughter who is 22 months old, has
Luekemia.  We are at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City Iowa
with has a wonderful cancer center so she is in good hands but our first
daughter died of systic kydney failer so this is especially scary for my
family.  I ask for your thoughts and prayers in the coming days....

Thank you

Ryan Langstraat
1968 Malibu