My nieces daughter had leukemia when she was young and she was treated successfully. She is in her 30s now and the picture of health. I am sure your daughter will be fine. The success rate with childhood leukemia pretty good.

Good Luck and may God be with your family

Larry

langus wrote:
This is way off topic but I consider you guys my friends. We found out around Christmas time that my daughter who is 22 months old, has Luekemia. We are at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City Iowa with has a wonderful cancer center so she is in good hands but our first daughter died of systic kydney failer so this is especially scary for my family. I ask for your thoughts and prayers in the coming days.... Thank you Ryan Langstraat
1968 Malibu