Rule #1 start with something you know is OK. Since the power comes from the
battery that is the first thing you make sure is right.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2008 8:39 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Car won't start

Hey all here is a good one. Not long after I got the 71 the car wouldn't
start I just figured it was the fact the positive end of the soleniod was
loose or the crappy battery terminals, which I am not ruling out.... yet.
Anyway today I jerked the starter off and fixed the soleniod. I tried the
key and it bumped over for a second then quit. Then I tried the lights,
nothing. So I thought bad connection, I wiggled the wires and checked the
fuses and nothing. So tomorrow I'm off to buy some terminals. Any other
ideas in case that don't work? Anyway thanks in advance.

Josh Campbell

66 SS 396 (Black on the rotisseree, 1st car never part with it)

66 SS 396 (Red got it on a trade I only wanted the steering wheel)

87 Monte Carlo SS (The modern Chevelle especially when you add the right
stuff)

71 Malibu (Something new to blow my money on)

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http:/mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8H
DtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ%20>  it now.