My elky left me dead on the side of the road.  First time ever.  I hit a
railroad crossing at a pretty good clip and when I came down, the motor
quit.    Took me a day or 2 to realize that the problem was not in my TPI
setup.    I don't have a spark at all.      12 volts to the HEI is good.
Does anyone have a link to a page where I can determine if its the coil or
module or?????    I found a page  which had resistance values for a 4pin
module in  a mechanical advance HEI.   But I need a page with 7pin
electronic advance HEI information.  Thank you.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino