From: Rick Schaefer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 7:00 am
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Towed Home

   My elky left me dead on the side of the road.  First time ever.  I hit a railroad crossing at a pretty good clip and when I came down, the motor quit.    Took me a day or 2 to realize that the problem was not in my TPI setup.    I don't have a spark at all.      12 volts to the HEI is good.   Does anyone have a link to a page where I can determine if its the coil or module or?????    I found a page  which had resistance values for a 4pin module in  a mechanical advance HEI.   But I need a page with 7pin electronic advance HEI information.  Thank you.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino