  From: Rick Schaefer
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 5:00 PM
  Subject: [Chevelle-list] Towed Home

     My elky left me dead on the side of the road.  First time ever.  I hit a
railroad crossing at a pretty good clip and when I came down, the motor quit.
 Took me a day or 2 to realize that the problem was not in my TPI setup.    I
don't have a spark at all.      12 volts to the HEI is good.   Does anyone have
a link to a page where I can determine if its the coil or module or?????    I
found a page  which had resistance values for a 4pin module in  a mechanical
advance HEI.   But I need a page with 7pin electronic advance HEI information.
Thank you.

  --
  Rick Schaefer
  72 TPI El Camino