The frame on my 72 el camino has some sag.    I've never been able to get
the recommended alignment specs to optimize the installed Global West Upper
control arms.  I finally found a body shop in this city who still has the
PRINTED books with the necessary specs.   Shop is a semi-retired father and
son.  They did collision work on my Jeep 12-15 years ago.  And it looked
good for the 6-8 years I kept the car so I have a bit of confidence in them.

   What do I need to question them on/ask them to check -  to ensure a
thorough job?   They said its a 6-7 hour job - sound reasonable?     Also
said that its possible that the motor mounts will tear-  they loosen them
but no guarantee that they won't tear - reasonable?     Thanx.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino