From: jimthompso...@gmail.com
To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:31:26 -0400
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Frame Alignment

Pull the whole front clip in one piece. You need to really see
what is going on. Unless the car has been wrecked. There should be no reason
for sag. You got a problem that will only get worse if you just start pulling
on it.

You changed upper arms. New bushings in the lower? Stock spinals?
Original springs? Ball joints?