I am a Shop Manager for a Body Shop in Oregon, and I have some questions for
you.  How do you know it has some Sag?  How much Sag is there?  Is the
sheetmetal aligned with the frame as it is?

If they are pulling hard enough to possibly tear the motor mounts, they need to
remove the mounts, no need to damage good parts because of being too lazy to do
it right.

Asking if 6-7 hours is OK is like going to a grocery store and asking the
Manager "How much is a bag of groceries?".  Beats me, don't know the
particulars of whats in the bag.  Same thing here, how far off is the frame?
How much time is needed to remove and reinstall any trim, sheetmetal or
mechanical parts that are in the way?  Etc...

Hope this helps,

Roarke Ponce
Shop Manager
Excel Auto Body, LLC
541-880-0522  fax 541-850-5231
excelautob...@e-isco.com
I-CAR Platinum Individual
ASE Master Tech Repair, Refinish and Estimating